I’ve not heard Chick Core talk in a long while, and I never thought he had any kind of regional American accent. He sounded to me like he was from the midwest. Well, I’ve been living in New England for almost 6 years now, and listening to him my brain instantly snaps-to — “Woah, Chick is from New England – Chelsea, Massachusetts – right outside of Boston – and not somewhere in Indiana.” I recognized that accent right-quick. I absolutely love accents.
And yes, I’m impressed with myself. But at least I can admit it.
And when I say “heavy,” I mean it. It’s usually serial; I love one album at a time while listening to other albums for a change of pace.
- Yes – Fragile – 2016 Steven Wilson Mix [5.1]
- Anathema – The Optimist [5.1]
- Blackfield – V [5.1]
- King Crimson – Discipline – 201x Steven Wilson Mix [5.1]
- King Crimson – Three of a Perfect Pair – 201x Steven Wilson Mix [5.1]
- Steven Wilson – To the Bone [5.1]
- Kraftwerk – Der Katalog 3D – [Atmos]
- Steven Wilson – Get All You Deserve [5.1]
- Steven Wilson – Grace for Drowning [5.1]
- Beatles – Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band [5.1]
- Moody Blues – Days of Future Passed [5.1/quad]
- Alan Parsons Project – Eye in the Sky [5.1/quad]
- Yes – The Yes Album – 201x Steven Wilson Mix [5.1]
- Yes – Close to the Edge – 201x Steven Wilson Mix [5.1]
- Yes – Tales from Topographic Oceans – 201x Steven Wilson Mix [5.1]
- Opeth – Sorceress [stereo]
- BT – Electronic Opus [5.1]
- Steven Wilson – 4 1/2 [5.1]
- Michael Hedges – Aerial Boundaries [SACD stereo]
- Dire Straits – Brothers in Arms [SACD 5.1]
- INXS – Kick 30 [Dolby Atmos]
That’s it for now…more later.
…so I re-installed WordPress. Also, we may be moving to it so I wanted to look at it with some fresh eyes.